about automated emails from ppclinux at sourceforge.net

Hollis R Blanchard hollis+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Feb 11 08:15:24 EST 2001

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Takashi Oe wrote:

> The autofeed does not show how we may possibly inquire further on the
> report itself.  For example, the last report about parted requiring reboot
> or something seemed like more of a generic Linux issue or just that the
> app is broken, and I may perhaps want to ask for details.  Then, who
> should I send the question to?  [Ok, I can find your email address and
> others' if I work at it, but that's not my point.]
>
> If anything, is it possible to stop the autofeed now and instead to
> encourage whoever uses the site to CC their words to linuxppc-dev?

I just visited the URL
(https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=131861&group_id=8234) and
typed in the note.

It was more meant for Tom than general discussion, but while that seems like
the right place for concise bits of infomation, I agree that general
(long-winded) discussion about bugs makes more sense on lppc-dev...

-Hollis