new XFS on ppc tarball

Thomas Graichen news-innominate.list.linux.ppc.dev at innominate.de
Wed Feb 7 19:44:26 EST 2001

if anybody is interested - i have just put together a new tarball
to use XFS on ppc machines at

  http://innominate.org/~graichen/projects/xfs/ppc/

i hope the supplied README.xfs-ppc gives enough instructions on
how to use it (otherwise send me a mail) ... also keep in mind that
to my experience it works stable on ppc but i won't guaratee for
your data :-) ... also this tarball only had minimal testing last
night (but it should work fine)

good luck

thomas.graichen at innominate.com
                                                         innominate AG