ppc_htab.c again

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Aug 28 02:07:29 EST 2001

Hey all.  I notice paul made ppc_htab.c compile on all arches again.  I'm
not about to undo this or anything, but I still don't agree with it.  It
does _not_ do anything when running on !6xx, more more specifically
!CPU_FTR_L2CR.  We -EFAULT on this case before we do anything.  I _think_
but I'm not totally sure that the bits which were printed out before, in the
stock code are bogus.  I also think that if we are going to put in other,
useful infos on all procs, we should put it in another file (src and /proc).
Just my 2 cents.

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/