Keyboard trouble with XF 4.0.1R

Guillaume Laures guillaume.laures at noos.fr
Tue Oct 31 08:22:05 EST 2000

Michel Lanners wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just to add to this thread, I wonder whether anybody has noticed that
> Apple Extended keyboards don't get switched to a different ADB
> handler,
> in order to enable right and left modifier keys to send different
> keycodes.

Hopefully they are back wtih the linux keycodes.
I mapped R & L ctrl to Control.
L alt to Mode_switch (the key we use in MacOS to modify the meaning of
keys, eg l-> |).
R & L Apple to meta
R alt to "I dunno what" but this is the key that allows to switch from X
to console (with alt + Fx), needs to be fixed to Mode_switch as well,
and use both Apple to switch from X to console

--
GoM