Keyboard trouble with XF 4.0.1

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Mon Oct 30 09:09:02 EST 2000

Hi all,

Just to add to this thread, I wonder whether anybody has noticed that
Apple Extended keyboards don't get switched to a different ADB handler,
in order to enable right and left modifier keys to send different
keycodes.

Doesn't anybody need this anymore? Wouldn't it be nice to do that
anyway, so that left and right keys _can_ be used differently if needed?

I can't remember when this functionality disappeared, but it might be a
long time ago ;-) It might even have been in the old MkLinux DR2.1
install I originally started with...

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |