Support for G4 ZIF upgrades in B+W G3 rev2

Andrew W. Reynolds Drew.Reynolds at actel.com
Mon Oct 23 13:50:33 EST 2000

Tim,

It does not work with Mac OS X Beta. Newer has a comment on its web sight http://www.newertech.com that they have drivers that work with Mac OS X DP4 but they want to test them with Mac OS X Beta before releasing them. I sent them E-mail requesting updated status but I haven't heard anything back.

I hope this helps.

Drew