LinuxPPC equivalent of LocationManager ???

erik cameron cameron at senta.uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 24 09:36:32 EST 1999

in my experience, the best way to do this is to just write a quick and
dirty shell script to take care of network setup; maybe that's the solaris admin
in me talking...  :)  it just seems that the required parameters are simple
enough, and linuxconf is screwy enough, that it winds up being easier to roll your
own.  and the same script can run all of your configurations, and prompt you at boot,
etc...  just my $0.02.  And yeah, if I had a copy of the scripts i've written, I'd
attatch them, but alas, I suck.  :|

-e

--
erik cameron  unix systems administrator
jfi/mrsec @ the university of chicago
e-cameron at uchicago.edu