Kernel with sleep support

Shaw Terwilliger sterwill at io.nu
Fri Sep 24 09:22:23 EST 1999

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Due to popular demand, I've posted a kernel with sleep support (a few
> more patches than the stock rsync kernel from Paul) along with the diffs to:

I've built my own kernel from paul's rsync archives (from about the
date of your message) and your diffs.  Unfortunately, the kernel
boots and crashes in 'swapper' on my Lombard:

Kernel panic: kernel access of bad area pc c01513b4 lr c0151374 address F3000034 tsk swapper/1

It crashes here every boot.  The same kernel tree (paul's rsync) builds
a kernel that runs fine (without the patches).

--
Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill at io.nu)