LinuxPPC equivalent of LocationManager ???

Kevyn Shortell kevyn at apple.com
Fri Sep 24 07:27:32 EST 1999

If it worked correctly, we wouldn't hate it. =)

This is one of the issues that I see plauging Linux, you have flat
file configs, Linuxconfig, and bob's config, and none of them
reflect changes made by the other. Long term either Linuxconfig's
issue's need to be resolved, or something new written that meets
people's needs.

Kevyn

At 10:11 PM +0200 9/23/99, Martin Costabel wrote:
>?
>
>There is the possibility to define different profiles in linuxconf. I
>haven't tested this, and I haven't heard from anyone that has. Mostly
>linuxconf haters online lately..

Kevyn Shortell                    Worldwide Developer Relations
Technology Manager          	  Apple Computer, Inc
kevyn at apple.com                   http://developer.apple.com/
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left"