USB driver not detecting mouse? (lots of detail)

David Hay hay_dave at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 11:27:02 EST 1999

I've attached the patch for the changes I had to make to get the USB driver
compiled under 2.2.12.  If anyone sees anything funny looking, pls let me
know.  Thanks!

--- Ira K Weiny <iweiny at falcon.csc.calpoly.edu> wrote:

> > I got the 2.3 USB code from cvs.on.openprojects.net.  I had to update it
> > bit to include the 2.2 spinlock.h since it seems to have moved in the 2.3
> > kernel.  If I think of it, I'll try to make some patches once I get
> home...

===
 David Hay                                     \|/ ____ \|/
 hay at colorado.edu                              ~@-/ oO \-@~
 http://home.earthlink.net/~dhay/              /_( \__/ )_\
 ~ Live well ~ Laugh often ~ Love much ~          \__U_/