How to Install Pre-R5 on a PB G3

Batmensch hughc at babcockbrown.com
Wed Mar 31 06:58:17 EST 1999

Subject: How to Install Pre-R5 on a PB G3 Series

I have added this information to the Faq-O-Matic

http://cobweb.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/johnh/faqomatic/faq.pl

I had been pretty frustrated with this; it worked in December, it didn't work
in January, it worked in February, it didn't work in March, argh.  I wanted to
get the steps down in case I need to do it again.

I hope this helps others who are having problems with it, and take some heat
off the developers.

Hugh

E-Mail: Batmensch <hughc at babcockbrown.com>
Date: 30-Mar-99