Linux for MVME1600

Steven Lai K. T. laikt at singnet.com.sg
Tue Mar 30 23:23:20 EST 1999

Hello,

I am looking for a kernel that will work on the MVME1600 board. I've
tried all the recent releases and none of them are working correctly. I
would like to compile one that works, unforturnately I was not very
successfully with the cross compiler (I only have a Linux86 PC). I
understand you did the first port some years back on this board.
Appreciated if you point me to some place where I can download a working
kernel.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Steven Lai K. T.