Sounds & screen on 7200/90 w/kernel 2.2.2

P. Barrette barretp at mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA
Wed Mar 10 03:19:35 EST 1999

the only message regarding "platinum" I have is fb0: platinum frame buffer
device.

--------
Paul Barrette
Ph.D. Candidate Classics (Latin Literature)
System Administrator
McMaster University