a question

P. Barrette barretp at mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA
Sun Jun 20 04:22:36 EST 1999

I think you need to put it in the main directory, ie. just drop it on the
"Macintosh HD" hard drive icon.  It should be in the same area as your
system folder.  Re partitions, hda5 should be right, I don't know about
the ata stuff though.

--------
Paul Barrette
Ph.D. Candidate Classics (Latin Literature)
System Administrator
McMaster University

"Oppositaque ad os manu nescio quid taetrum
exsibilavit, quod postea Graecum esse affirmabat."
                                      --Petronius