Accelerated XF68 on PowerMac 7300?

Renaud Dreyer rdreyer at math.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 14 19:36:30 EST 1999

   Does the accelerated XF68 X-server support acceleration on the PowerMac
7300? I've been trying to set-up XF68 with little success. All I can
get is 8bpp and no acceleration. If someone has managed to make
acceleration work on a 7300 (with stock video), I'd appreciate a copy
of your XF68Config file. Thanks,

           Renaud Dreyer