modify /usr/include/signum.h

Gary Thomas gdt at linuxppc.org
Thu Jan 14 21:43:43 EST 1999

On 14-Jan-99 Duncan Grove wrote:

> someone needs to add #define SIGCLD    SIGCHLD to /usr/include/signum.h
>
> btw, why are so many of the /include/*.h files (esp. tcp code) so
> screwed? -- Why/how were they messed up for the PPC release from the
> original Redhat 5.2 distribution?

Mostly because they didn't come from the RedHat 5.2 distribution!
The majority of the ".h" files are part of the GLIBC package which
is now more than two years old.

This will be cleaned up, once the new GLIBC-2.1.xx packages are ready.

BTW - What do you mean "screwed" except for the plethora of warnings?

Gary Thomas                              |
email: gdt at linuxppc.org                  | "Fine wine is a necessity of
   ... opinions expressed here are mine  |        life for me"
       and no one else would claim them! |