pcmcia?

Dan Malek dmalek at jlc.net
Sat Jan 9 04:52:41 EST 1999

Marc Pavese wrote:

> Hi, All -
>
> Is there a tarball or rpm of the precompiled pcmcia modules...

I have built the pcmcia-cs-3.0.3 modules for the 2.1.130 kernel.
It just happened to be from one of the SRPMs I had around.
I can upload a tarball of the kernel modules when someone points
me to a server.  You will have to get the rest of the software
from another RPM.  Just load up the 2.1.125 or 127 RPM and
copy these modules into the /lib directory.

I (and others I believe) are working on the 3.0.7 version of
the pcmcia package.

I only have a pcmcia modem and flash cards, so my testing
is limited.  All I really care about it running PPP on the modem :-).
The 3.0.3 version works OK for that.

    -- Dan