XF86Config for a Apple Vision 750?

Andreas Tobler toa at pop.agri.ch
Sat Jan 9 00:37:22 EST 1999

Hello,

I've a 7200 2MB VRAM with a Apple Vision 750. And I successfully installed
pre-5 running XF68_FBDev.
Now I'n not shure how much I can play with the settings without touching the
HW. (destroy)
Or are there no problems about that?
Is there a sample screen configuration available?
I heard about a special fbdev list (Geert?), is this list accessible (means
old messages to go through)?

Thanks for any hints,

Andreas