kde 1.1 and libpng.so.0

Kyle Nesbit kyle.nesbit at asu.edu
Mon Feb 15 12:27:47 EST 1999

I believe that I have installed all the necessary libraries to install kde
1.1pre2.  The dependency that I can't seem to satisfy is libpng.so.0.  I
have reinstalled the libpng and libpng-devel rpm's from the pre5.  And I
still can't find the shared library libpng.so.0.  Does anyone know where i
can get this library?

Kyle