FADS fec

Magnus Damm eramdam at kieray1.p.y.ki.era.ericsson.se
Mon Feb 15 21:23:27 EST 1999

Is there anyone out there that has successfully compiled and run the
"embedded-2_2p7_tar.gz" using fec.c on a FADS860T board?

My ethernet tranciever LXT970 powers up in a state that drives the IRQ2
pin low.

So linux drowns in interrupts.

"zImage.fads-2.1.127" from the embedded directory works great.

I guess that code initializes something that "embedded-2_2p7_tar.gz" doesn't.

Anyone with a clue?

Cheers /

magnus