VME-driver for LinuxPPC on MVME 23xx or 2600

Daniel Haas Daniel.Haas at cern.ch
Fri Feb 12 01:41:00 EST 1999

Hi everyone,

according to this list, it seems to be possible to get LinuxPPC running
on an MVME23xx or MVME26xx board. (We also want to use this setup for
one of our experiments at CERN).

What is not clear to me is the support and availability of a driver for
the VMEbus. I heard different claims about the functionality of such a
driver. Is the VMEbus fully supported on this models?

Thanks for your time and help
Daniel