PReP spec

Rick Kwan kenobi at coruscant.lightsaber.com
Thu Feb 11 06:53:09 EST 1999

Hello, list... I have never posted here before.  These are sorta
more hardware questions, but I'm not sure where else to ask.
My motivation is that I inherited a PReP box a year ago, and
intermittently play with it (e.g., Valentine's Day release); I'm
trying to migrate into serious play.

How does one get a copy of the PReP specification?

Is PReP still considered a viable commercial architecture or is it
reaching end-of-life?

--Rick Kwan
  rick.kwan at lightsaber.com