[ccan] CCAN Summer of Code

Adam Kennedy adamkennedybackup at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:25:38 EST 2008

With regards to languages, I would suggest that "C if possible,
otherwise Perl" would be the best policy for languages, as it lets us
leverage existing CPAN elements (such as the TAP parser and test
harness) while ultimately having everything written in C.

The ideal case though, would be everything written in C so we can
leverage all this C code in other contexts.

Adam K