[ccan] gsoc student

Nicolas Greffard nicolas.greffard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:37:37 EST 2008

Hi folks,
I am a French student studying in Scotland and I am really interested by one
of the project ideas you proposed for the google summer of code. I am
currently doing my Bsc honors in computer science at HeriotWatt University.
The project I am talking about is the "judging code" one. I have some ideas
about how I would deal with this project but I need to clear them up. I am
going to go through the different modules the repository contains so that I
can identify the patterns describing what the code should look like.
Anyway if some documentation exists about these patterns, I would be really
pleased if one of you guys could send it to me.

Faithfully,

Nicolas Greffard aka "Ngreff" on IRC