[Cbe-oss-dev] intermittent trouble on startup on a QS22 with 2.6.30

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Dec 8 05:38:34 EST 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
> While I am at it.. If anyone has any ideas about while the Axon driver
> registers no devices that would be most appreciated too. Last version of
> the code I have for that is the triblade 2.6.28 branch (Arnd Bergmann's
> git tree).

Hmm, the triblade-2.6.28 tree is a bit behind the last version that
you are using, afaict. I never got any feedback on the questions I asked
last time this came up, so I did not bother updating.

If you are interested, I can make sure that the version in my git tree
matches the last release of the standalone triblade driver, plus any
updates you did.

	Arnd <><