[Cbe-oss-dev] Error Compiling ps3-utils-2.3

John Frankish frankish at dubai.oilfield.slb.com
Fri Nov 28 23:23:47 EST 2008

I've compiled a clfs multi-lib build on a ps3 (dual boot with ydl-6)
and wanted to compile ps3-utils - ./configure complained that it
could not find ps3av.h even though I'd previously built the
2.6.27.4  kernel headers and copied them to /usr/include.

I copied ps3av.h across from the kenel source tree, but then got an
error that it could not be used. I'm a little confused that ps3av.h
didn't get copied as part of:

$ make headers_check
$ make INSTALL_HDR_PATH=dest headers_install
# cp -rv dest/include/* /usr/include

Is there another source for the file? Why the error?

John