[Cbe-oss-dev] Debian Live for PS3 project dead?

thegame4121982 at msn.com thegame4121982 at msn.com
Sun Nov 16 14:33:34 EST 2008

Hi, thanks for the reply. Could this be the reason why so many linux distros for the PS3 have a lot of problems? I've tried several linux distros for the PS3 and all of them that I have tired has had some issue or another. The thing is none of make any use of the add on CD but install out of the box. I'm using Debian on the PS3 with the add on CD and all is well. I was just wondering why the add on CD isn't merged and included with all linux distros that suport ppc. Thanks.