[Cbe-oss-dev] Correct way to format spufs file output.

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Sun Oct 22 08:38:01 EST 2006

> The two files I was commenting about currently use %llu, i.e. they
> output in *decimal*.  Changing this to hex may break user space.

Ok. Though even in that case... can we verify the known instances of
userspace code using those files directly ? They -might- cope with a
switch to hex and 0x prefix... or not. I wouldn't expect much user code
to directly manipulate the sysfs files, I would expect that to be done
via libspe most of the time, so if the later works....