[Auugps] Last call: dealing with two boxes of AUUG documents and photos from Christopher Vance

Peter Jeremy peter at rulingia.com
Wed Jul 8 19:30:36 AEST 2020

On 2020-Jul-07 21:39:31 +1000, steve jenkin <sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
>Originals of photos could be archived somewhere - but I’ve no idea… Comments?

As Dave suggests, UNSW would be an option but I'm less confident about the
ability of universities to provide archival facilities.  Alternative
options would be the Powerhouse Museum (as the NSW technology museum), NSW
State Libray or National Library of Australia.  They might possibly be
interested in the committee minutes etc as well.

--
Peter Jeremy