[Auugps] Last call: dealing with two boxes of AUUG documents and photos from Christopher Vance

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Jul 8 16:59:40 AEST 2020

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020, steve jenkin wrote:

> Originals of photos could be archived somewhere - but I’ve no idea…
> Comments?

Scan the photos and send them off as well?  The originals ought to be kept
somewhere "safe" of course; don't ask me where...  The physical AUUG stuff
really needs some sort of a museum (a university such as UNSW where it all
started?); I used to have every issue of AUUGN, for example, but lost the
lot in a house move (long story) before I could find a safer place, so
there's an object lesson...

-- Dave