[Auugps] [AUUG-Talk]: Last call: dealing with two boxes of AUUG documents and photos from Christopher Vance

Greg Tunnock greg at tunnock.net
Wed Jul 8 16:22:11 AEST 2020

Hi Steve,

I will pick up the boxes from Esther.
However, I won't do scanning, sorting, etc until a process is defined.
I will require guidance for that.
I'll provide a summary of what is in the boxes when I get them.
That may help define a process.
Are there any other people interested?
Do you have a contact for Frank Crawford?

Kind regards,
Greg Tunnock