Rewrite of ofpath

Rick Thomas rbthomas at pobox.com
Mon Feb 14 17:23:58 EST 2011

Hi Joseph!

I've only looked at your patch, not given it a thorough test yet.  But
I've got a couple of questions...

1) It looks like you set REAL_DEV and then immediately re-set it to a
different value.

2) I think your code to set CONTROLLER_PATH can't possibly work.
There is file called "devspec" on my newworld Mac where you seem to be
looking.

Can you send me a copy of the fully-patched code?  I'm not familiar
enough with git to get it myself.

Thanks!

Rick