Taking over maintainance of yaboot ?

zsombibi at gmail.com zsombibi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 22:10:44 EST 2010

I promised some details about my hardware.

So I can participate to testing with a Power5 pSeries CHRP IBM 9113-550, an
U320 raid controller (ibm5709) in it.
Actually, I'm playing with the installation of the weekly build.
I also have some older hardware but i dont think anyone is interested in
them.

Zsombor