Taking over maintainance of yaboot ?

Rick Thomas rbthomas at pobox.com
Sat Sep 18 18:07:58 EST 2010

I have a variety of PowerPC Macs, ranging from a couple of OldWorld
"beige" 300MHz G3 machines to a dual-processor 2GHz G4 (No G5
hardware, sadly).  All of them can be diverted from their production
uses for long enough to run an installation or a simple set of tests.

As with Zsombor, I don't have the time or expertise to be a developer
or maintainer myself, but I can do testing as part of a team and
report results if some developer or maintainer is interested in
listening.

Rick