schedule for future releases

Leonardo Rangel lrangel at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri May 11 04:05:57 EST 2007

Hi all,

many good features have been developed since last RC and we're now about to
make available a new RC.

I believe it's a good time for we to discuss about it... what you think about
creating some kind of schedule for future releases (including RCs)?

Maybe we can schedule periodical releases and a deep test phase right
before it.

Another important point do discuss: what you think about creating a
"resource" list for our tests? I mean create a list of different
machines models and types, in which we can run our tests. Everyone
could contribute by telling what kind of machine he can use to test
yaboot releases.

best wishes,

Leo