[Skiboot] LPC bus regs question

Marty E. Plummer hanetzer at startmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:22:27 AEDT 2020

So, in hw/lpc.c, lines 160-164 a number of addresses are defined.
As I'm working on a lpc driver for p9 in coreboot, and I'm not
finding any particular docs on why these are what they are. Is this
defined host-side or bmc-side? If I'm missing something obvious in
the public docs or skiboot/hostboot source code I'd appreciate a
heads up on it.

On another note, does the lpc controller appear at a particular address
from the host's perspective, aside from the 0x603xx address set by scom
0x90040?