[Simplicity] Simplicity's second transaction

Russell O'Connor roconnor at blockstream.com
Fri Apr 10 05:37:28 AEST 2020

Hi everyone,

Just as a quick follow up, Dr. Adam Back held a 1 hour webinar on
Simplicity yesterday.  There is a YouTube video available on Blockstream's
YouTube channel of his webinar at <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZNCk-nyx_A>.

The video also features a short recording I made that illustrates how I
generated the Bitcoin Simplicity transactions using the Haskell library.
You can find my recording at <
https://asciinema.org/a/rhIsJBixoB3k8yuFQQr2UGAQN> and even download the
.cast file for local playback.

P.S. I don't actually type as fast as you see in my recording.  I doubled
the speed of the recording in post-production.