[Simplicity] Smart Contracts Unchained

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 5 20:40:45 AEDT 2019

Good morning Russell,

I have also come to realize that it would be possible for the federation to be selected by the participants, rather than the federation being selected by the smart contract platform.
Making such a software might make it possible for participants to select the federation they want, if some way of locating potential federation members existed.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.