[Simplicity] Smart Contracts Unchained

Russell O'Connor roconnor at blockstream.io
Fri Apr 5 02:59:06 AEDT 2019

This is definitely an interesting idea!

I might try my hand at building a lightning service that offers to execute
Simplicity and sign transactions based on pubkeys tweeked by Simplicity
commitment Merkle roots.  The work I've been doing lately on putting
Simplicity into Elements can almost entirely be reused for this purpose.
If it all works we can open source the service so that anyone else can do
the same.