[Quickcall] Fedora 13 anybody?

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Thu Dec 9 10:25:52 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 07:16:56AM -0800, Ed Fair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to search the archives for this mailing list but didn't find much.  I'm
> looking for guidance to install quickcalld on Fedora 13.  I apologize that I
> don't have much practical Linux development experience although I've downloaded
> and built a few "source-only" items over the years.  These usually involved a
> .gz file somewhere.
>
> I can't simply install it via "add/remove software", and this command doesn't
> seem to work:
>
> [root at quagmire ~]# git clone
> git://dwg.ozlabs.org/~dwg-gitosis/repositories/quickcalld.git
> bash: git: command not found
> [root at quagmire ~]#

You'll need to install git with add/remove software, then you can
download and build the quickcalld sources.  I don't know exactly what
the package will be called under Fedora; it might be just plain "git",
"git-core" or possibly "git source control system" or similar.

Incidentally, if there's anyone out there who could help out by
building Fedora RPMs, that would be great...

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson