[Quickcall] Fedora 13 anybody?

Ed Fair ed_fair at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 02:16:56 EST 2010

Hi,

I tried to search the archives for this mailing list but didn't find much.  I'm
looking for guidance to install quickcalld on Fedora 13.  I apologize that I
don't have much practical Linux development experience although I've downloaded
and built a few "source-only" items over the years.  These usually involved a
.gz file somewhere.

I can't simply install it via "add/remove software", and this command doesn't
seem to work:

[root at quagmire ~]# git clone
git://dwg.ozlabs.org/~dwg-gitosis/repositories/quickcalld.git
bash: git: command not found
[root at quagmire ~]#

Thanks in advance for any guidance,

ed