[OpenPower-Firmware] Hardware documentation

Daniel M Crowell dcrowell at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 19 01:56:52 AEDT 2019

Check out
https://github.com/open-power/hostboot/blob/master/src/usr/vpd/ipvpd.C ,
lots of comments in there.  Basically there is a table-of-contents sort of
structure.  There are a bunch of records (4 letter names) that contain a
bunch of keywords (2 letter names).  If you follow the seeprom codepath in
that file you should get a decent idea of what is going on.  I haven't
found any public documents that describe the format yet.

--
Dan Crowell
Senior Software Engineer - Power Systems Enablement Firmware
dcrowell at us.ibm.com