[OpenPower-Firmware] Hardware documentation

Marty E. Plummer hanetzer at startmail.com
Fri Oct 18 12:30:16 AEDT 2019

On another note, pdbg -p0 -c0 -t0-3 stop returns 'p9_thread_stop: unable
to quiesce thread' when running my coreboot (I've managed to figure out
how to run it in a qemu/gdb combo locally which is a great boon for
local testing; I need to see about hacking it to not expect opal firmware
but instead accept a 'plain' coreboot.rom file, may need to hit up legoater
on that). Does the fsi bus need to be up at this point for that to work?

Just wanting to know if I'm fighting against something I can't fix
without more code.