[OpenPower-Firmware] SBE questions

Marty E. Plummer hanetzer at startmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:18:29 AEST 2019

Ok, and one more thing (probably not, but I've managed to get a proper
full seeprom dumped and un-ecc'd): does ppe42-binutils currently have
the guts to disassemble flat binary (not elf) targets. There's a -M ppe42
switch but no -m switch equivalent (you apparently need a -M -m and -b binary
flag to dissassemble flat binaries), and I can't seem to get powerpc-eabi-objdump
to make disassembling sbe_seeprom_DD2.bin look like sbe_seeprom_DD2.dis
(this is mostly just a run against a known set of binaries and
disassembly to verify against; both were produced from sbe_seeprom_DD2.out,
an elf file, or at least I assume so).

If I'm just blind let me know but nothing is jumping out at me in the -m
switch option list.

Marty