[OpenPower-Firmware] Add new configuration

Artem Senichev artemsen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:50:36 AEDT 2018

Hi guys,

We are developing our own P8 system - the VESNIN server
(http://yadro.com/products/vesnin).
I think it would be better to submit our configs and patches to the
OpenPOWER github but I didn't find any documentation about this
process.

So, I have some questions:

1. We need a vesnin-xml repository (similar to
https://github.com/open-power/palmetto-xml) for storing our machine
configuration files. What we have to do to create it and push the
initial commit?

2. What procedure is used to commit changes to the op-build project?
Is there any code review system (like gerrit) or should we submit
patches by email?

Regards,
Artem Senichev
Software Engineer, YADRO.