[linux dev-6.6 v1 0/2] spi: npcm-pspi: add full duplex and fix word issue

Tomer Maimon tmaimon77 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 00:05:23 AEST 2024

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, 16 Jul 2024 at 06:25, Andrew Jeffery
<andrew at codeconstruct.com.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 2024-07-09 at 19:02 +0300, Tomer Maimon wrote:
> > This patch set:
> >       1. Add full duplex support - this patch have been upstream to dev-6.1
> >                                                                and removed.
> >       2. Fix transfer bits per word issue.
> >
> > Tomer Maimon (2):
> >   spi: npcm-pspi: add full duplex support
> >   spi: npcm-pspi: Fix transfer bits per word issue
> >
> >  drivers/spi/spi-npcm-pspi.c | 90 ++++++++++++++++---------------------
> >  1 file changed, 38 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)
> >

> What's the state of this series with respect to upstream? Is this
> something specific to the openbmc/linux dev-6.6 tree, or is there an
> upstream equivalent? If the latter, can you please link to the relevant
> series?
This patch set hasn't been upstream yet to OpenBMC vanilla and it is
not specific to openbmc/linux dev-6.6 tree.
We will do our best to upstream this patch in kernel 6.11 (We already
have a lot of patches to handle in the next kernel version :-)).
since we need to upgrade the NPCM from dev-6.1 to dev-6.6, we would
appreciate it if you could add it now to dev-6.6

> Andrew

Thanks,

Tomer