Sdbus++ tool : asio support

Agnes Amreetha Joseph Arulraj agnes.amree at hcl.com
Tue Jan 24 12:53:37 AEDT 2023

Hi all,

I am trying to use a sdbusplus-based binding created from a newly written YAML interface (added in the phosphor-dbus-interface recipe, using sdbus++ tool), in an application. It worked well for a synchronous server binding to create the object. However, not sure it will work for asynchronous server bindings.  I can’t find any recipe using this as well.

I got the below information from one of the OpenBMC upstream sources. It says, currently this tool doesn’t support ASIO bindings. But they had a plan to add the same in future. Any ideas on this? Does the support present already?

[cid:cf57723a-1a7b-4cd2-9829-5c3efac88652]

Thanks,
Agnes Joseph
::DISCLAIMER::
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.