OpenBMC Linux 6.1

Tao Ren rentao.bupt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:11:46 AEDT 2023

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the update. Let me move some Meta/Facebook AST2500 and
AST2600 Network OpenBMCs to v6.1, and will share my findings later.

Besides, could you please share your long term kernel upgrade plan? For
example, are you planning to align with LTS kernel in the future? Or the
ultimate goal is to upgrade openbmc kernel whenever newer kernel is
released?

Cheers,

- Tao