Security Working Group meeting - Wednesday October 12 - results

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Thu Oct 13 08:31:54 AEDT 2022

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 12:35:12PM -0500, Joseph Reynolds wrote:
> On 10/12/22 9:15 AM, Joseph Reynolds wrote:
>
> Meeting held 2022-10-12:
> Attendees: alda, cengel74, Dick Wilkins, dsp, galmasi, Joseph Reynolds,
> Rob, russWilson, RuudHaring, skoteshwara, YutakaSugawara. 1 Ruud:
> Working gerrit reviews for SELinux and for measured boot.
> Wanted: branch in public repo to show progress for measured boot.
> Can we start code before the design is approved?  Specifically, create a
> public fork?

We generally do not create branches for development work.  Typically if
there is code that spans repos people might use a gerrit-topic for it.

Is there expected to be changes to existing repositories and/or new
repositories needed for this work?  I was under the impression that it
is mostly recipes (and bbappends) in openbmc/openbmc.  I think as long
as this is disabled by a feature flag, we can even review and merge
recipes as the work is in progress.

--
Patrick Williams