Performance: BMCWEB prioritizing URI response in multiple redfish clients environment

sharad yadav sharad.openbmc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 00:27:56 AEDT 2022

Hi All,

We are facing a delay(till 6seconds) in bmcweb URIs responses when there
are multiple clients(4 in our case) performing GET requests in parallel on
different URIs.
We have a very important telemetry URI, used for thermal monitoring. On
standalone, telemetry URI response is within 200ms.
But with multiple clients, telemetry URI response reaches till 6seconds.

Can we get help on how we can assign priority to our telemetry URI over
other URIs in bmcweb?

Thanks,
Sharad